Thursday, August 02, 2012

Town Hall Meeting concerning Bike Safety and the future of biking in East Baton Rouge

Really need to know if you are planing to be at the chicken ride. Pleae RSVP to my email address buddyamoroso@gmail.com. Ryan Heck who is running for Metro Council 11th District will also be at the ride. Please try to attend. When: August 11, 2012 Time: 11:30 Where: Farr Park What: I would like to invite you and the biking community to a BBQ chicken lunch and a Town Hall Meeting concerning Bike Safety and the future of biking in East Baton Rouge. Many of you know that I am running Baton Rouge Metro Council and my passion is bike riding. My campaign is sponsoring this event and my good friend and mayoral candidate Mike Walker will be with us for lunch and the Town Hall Meeting. It is my understanding that Baton Rouge Bike club will have an A group B group and a C group ride starting out of Farr Park that morning and ending in time for lunch. I plan on riding with the C group. If you could plan on being with us and giving both Mike and myself your in put is will be appreciated. Please RSVP Buddy Amoroso buddyamoroso@gmail.com www.buddy2012.com

No comments: