Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Tour Du Rouge

Every year in May the Red Cross holds a cycling event to raise money called Tour Du Rouge. It is a six-day cycling race from Houston to New Orleans. Right now, we are trying to get participants for the last day of the race, from Galveston to New Orleans. I know that you have a lot of contacts who are runners, but I was wondering if you knew of any cyclists who would be interested in participating. I figured it may be a long shot, but it was worth a try. We are trying to get as many participants as possible for that last day! If you have any contacts that may be able to help me, then I can get you more information today.

Thank you so much,


Ellen Abadie
Ellen Abadie, Associate Development Officer for Special Events and Membership
American Red Cross
Louisiana Capital Area Chapter
4655 Sherwood Common Boulevard
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
225/456-5622 (direct line)
225/485-7677 (cell)

No comments: