Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I'm back at PedalPlay as of Monday. Wow, what a trip, I think It was better than last year! The trails are getting better, we are branching out and trying new trails, and we are tripping at how beautiful the landscape of this state is. One things for sure is, be prepared to climb. The best views, the best trails are usually at the top of an hour or two at the top. Trust me, it's worth the pain. Believe it or not, I axially got used to the mountains, climbs, the thin air is something else. Each day gets better as your legs, lungs, etc. Acclimated to the environment. I'm working at Pp this week, and next week (Tuesday - Saturday) I will be heading to interbike to check out all the cool 2007 products, bikes, and famous cycling people. I'll take some tech seminar's and see some world premier videos coming out like New World disorder 7. I can't wait! Along for the ride is Tre' Haydel, and Brad Champagne. I hope we don't get in to much trouble...

No comments: